Join The Rotary Club of Mission Valley Sunset and San Diego Coastal Rotary Club for an Oktoberfest fundraiser to celebrate 100 years of the Rotary Foundation!
- Date: Wednesday October 26th from 6:00pm-8:00pm at Stone Brewing Company in Liberty Station
- What: Taste a selection of different beers with information on the brewing process and the beers being tasted by a Stone brewer during the event. Food will be included in the cost of your ticket.
- First hour will be networking.
- Second hour will be beer flight with program provided by The Rotary Club of Mission Valley Sunset. We will also be smashing the Polio Pig to “Smash out Polio”
- Cause: In honor of the 100th anniversary of the Rotary Foundation, we will be donating our net proceeds to the Polio Plus/End Polio Now Campaign.
- Charge: Our goal is to raise $2,650 in honor of the first $26.50 donation to the Rotary Foundation 100 years ago.
- Why: This is a District wide event and will be a great opportunity to network with other clubs. This will also be a great event to bring guests as an introduction to Rotary so they can see what we do collectively and have fun too!!
- Cost: $30 in advance, $35 at the door
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station
2816 Historic Decatur Rd #116
San Diego, CA 92106
Spread the Word!
About the Rotary Foundation
The Rotary Foundation transforms your gifts into projects that change lives both close to home and around the world. As the charitable arm of Rotary, we tap into a global network of Rotarians who invest their time, money, and expertise into our priorities, such as eradicating polio and promoting peace. Foundation grants empower Rotarians to approach challenges such as poverty, illiteracy, and malnutrition with sustainable solutions that leave a lasting impact.